Harmony - Extract Pack Vertical Liquid Extraction Baler
Our Extract Pack Line Makes Liquid Extraction Easy!
Looking for a full can baler or bottle baler? Depending on the size of your operation, we have four innovative and affordable beverage extraction machines that have proven to be the leaders in the industry: The Extract Pack, Extract Pack Pro, Extract Pack Plus, and the Extract Pack Max. Whether vertical or horizontal in orientation, each one provides the right solution to specific pain points in the beverage and packaging industries.
Harmony's Liquid Extraction Balers Are Ideal For Use In: Contract Packaging Facilities, Large Or Small Breweries, Bottling Plants, Distribution Centers.
The Extract Pack Vertical Liquid Extraction Baler combines baling and draining of beverage containers in one step!
Bale Size: 609mm x 406mm ≤ 609mm
Bale Weight (Aluminum): ≤ 55Kg
Feed Opening: 609 mm x 534
Ram Force: 26 Tonne
Recyclable Materials: Aluminum, PET
Estimated Bale Weights:
- Aluminum Cans: up to 54 kg
- Plastic Bottles: up to 104 kg
- Incredibly fast 45 second cycle time
- Large 51-gallon reservoir located below the machine
- 10HP TEFC motor
- Durable 6" cylinder and 4" rod
- Built in splash guards to reduce mess
- Bales/drains up to 2,000 full PET bottles or 4,000 aluminum cans
- Constructed with high quality steel
- Painted stainless steel anywhere liquid touches the baler
- State-of-the-art magnetically coded safety switches for safety
- Complete closure of all doors during the compaction cycle
- Shark's teeth system for maximum product destruction
- Hydraulic front side bale eject
- Small 3m2 operational area requirement
- Optional sump pump to whisk liquid away
- Meets or exceeds OSHA and ANSI safety standards
- Safe and easy to operate
- 7 times faster than draining your containers manually
- Ability to hose entire machine down for cleaning
- Fits into tight spaces and low ceilings where other balers cannot
- Reduces recycling disposal costs
- Improves your business appearance and increases workplace safety
- Saves labor and time, making your operation more profitable
The Extract Pack (BCB2003) Aluminum, PET, and Tetra Pak recycling machine allows you to be 10 times more effective in managing recycling! The ram face and chamber floor are lined with “Shark’s Teeth” to rip and puncture the material in the chamber to ensure proper baling and liquid removal.
View Spec Sheet